Take advantage of the opportunities offered by active sourcing. We offer you…
- Consulting: We scan your recruiting processes and bring your active sourcing to a completely new level
- Training: We train your employees in Active Sourcing
- Active Outsourcing: We look for the urgently needed talent for you
The process consist of four steps:
- Analysis of the current situation (via interviews)
- Personnel: Who does or should do Active Sourcing? Qualification of these persons
- Search strategies
- Core messages
- We develop the ideal personalized solution for you
- Implementation of said solution
- Revaluation after some time to make improvements
The consultation takes place at your premises or by (video) telephone.
We look forward to hearing from you! The initial consultation is free of charge.
PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
USE THE OPPORTUNITIES OF ACTIVE SOURCING
TRAINER: Max Schwarz
“Active Sourcing” is the recruitment of personnel by actively searching for candidates using search engines and is becoming increasingly important for companies to be able to compete for the best minds.
In this training you will learn practical skills – like how to use search engines for effective recruitment. The training is hands-on, because you will learn from real examples and start the search directly with your own vacancies.
We will go through all phases of active sourcing:
- Scope of project: Who exactly do I need?
- Develop search strategy: How can I find such people on Xing, LinkedIn and similar channels?
- Execute search: Using the advanced search function and operations of Xing, LinkedIn and similar channels
- Rate search results: Who should and shouldn’t I write to?
- Writing to candidates: Inspire and inform
- Answer the candidates’ answers: Keep them interested and wanting more!
- Success: Suitable candidates have applied.
Day 1 (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm):
- Scope of project
- Develop search strategy
- Perform search
- Rate search results
Day 2 (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm):
- Legal aspects: Where am I allowed to use Active Sourcing?
- Write candidates
- Answering candidates’ responses
- IT tools: practical helpers for working on the computer
Recruiting managers who have little or no experience in active sourcing: Recruiters, personnel officers, HR managers, HR generalists, HR business partners, etc. and also managing directors with recruiting responsibility.
In order to be able to respond to your individual wishes, the group is limited to ten participants.
WHY IS our TRAINING BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION?
- Because we come straight from the practice. Our particular strength is the cover letter – the supreme discipline of active sourcing. Because there are usually many suitable candidates, but they rarely respond.
- Learning with me is pragmatic and efficient.
- As certified business trainers, we use a good mix of teaching methods so that it is always entertaining and effective.
make an appointment
If you have special challenges in recruiting, you can entrust us with the search. This may be the case if your company currently has no personnel capacity or the vacancy is particularly tricky.
So you can benefit from my wealth of experience and find a suitable new employee in no time at all.